The Quarantine Cage has been designed and manufactured to store quarantined equipment and components in a secure area.
New and Improved.
Our Design team have recently reviewed this solution and made further improvements to the design.
This new design improves the quality with smooth and continuous edges, welded from the inside meaning the paint finish is much improved. There is no longer any bend or bowing in the mesh wire panels. The design has taken away sharp edges as most corners are now rounded and mesh is substituted. The new improved slotted hinges for the door allow adjustment so the doors operation is more reliable.
- Approx Overall Dimensions ( L= 800mm x W=630mm x H= 800mm)
- Made from 4x3mm Thick Mild Steel Formed Laser Cuts with the option of adding a 2mm thick formed shelf inside.
- 40mm Square cut outs are added to replicate the wire mesh in the old design (on all 4 sides) -No cut outs on the top or bottom.
- Cage is welded mainly from the inside by Spot Welding- to keep the outside faces looking clean and continuous.
- The door is bolted on using 2x slotted polymide hinges, this gives sufficient adjustment to ensure the door can close flat.
- The door locks on a keyed camlock, fitting within a latch plate welded to the main cube.
Once assembled, the cage has been finished with a durable and hard-wearing Rail Red RAL 3001 powder coat.
Have a design and development project you want the Acres team to look at? Can’t see what you want? Need something different?
Acres Engineering is established as a leader in delivering bespoke creative engineered solutions. Many OEM’s and tier one/ two suppliers in aerospace, automotive, rail and power generation industries have chosen us as their solutions partner because of our innovative attitude towards individual challenges and commitment to continual improvement.