Our solutions are deployed in rapid timescales and we understand how critical confidentiality and safety is in the defence industry. We work closely with defence supply chains to ensure that they are efficient and effective. The reliable and robust products that we deliver into the UK’s leading defence manufacturing companies instil confidence in their performance and win the favour of the operators that use them. We are an active member of NDI, and attend shows such as DPRTE.
We have a Silver Award from the Armed Forces Covenant and we are members of JOSCAR. We specialise in the design and fabrication of equipment that is used in the manufacturing process such as kitting media, stillages, workstations, lifting equipment etc. Our skilled in-house design team have years of experience, are fully trained in Solidworks and attend the new release launch events to stay ahead of the game. They also benefit from day to day interaction with a multitude of industries, allowing them to offer advice on best practise across different sectors and deliver world class solutions that are fit for purpose, cost effective and meet project key success factors. See more information on our design capability here.
Ensuring we have full process control is key. This enables us to commit to quality and lead time requirements whilst maintaining competitiveness on cost. That is why we are continually investing in new manufacturing equipment, allowing us to change how we design products. Keeping the solution simple, but designing in a clever, sophisticated way to reduce cost whilst maintaining functionality.
The work that we have delivered into the defence sector includes containerisation projects, and stillaging of component kits that could be deployed for maintenance activities. Outside of this we have also delivered jigs and fixtures to assist with manufacturing. We harness our knowledge, experience, technology, intellectual property and a belief in continual improvement to offer a complete service that stands apart from other companies of our nature.
Other solutions that we offer include:
- Vehicle accessories including racks and storage bins
- Bracketry for communication and mission specific equipment
- Hydraulic lifting solutions
- High capacity equipment stands for mission modules, engine and battery packs
- Manufacturing facility furniture
- Production support equipment
You can choose from numerous engagement methods, either working with us purely on 3d CAD design, complete supply of a product or one of our specific processes: fabrication, lasercutting, tube manipulation, powdercoating, electro-mechanical assembly, and installation services.
Our high quality products are manufacturing in the UK by certified welders using calibrated welding plant. Check out our other certifications here including our cyber security certificate here.
Below you can see some of the latest things going on in the defence sector, some of the products that we have delivered into defence. You can also check out our blog here.
Please get in touch here: [email protected]
Q&A with Andrew Kinniburgh from NDI
- Tell us about yourself- Who is Andrew? When you aren’t working, what do you like to do to relax?
- When was your first introduction to the aerospace industry?
- What are you most passionate about the aerospace industry?
- Why is having the right equipment critical to aerospace manufacturers?
- Who are the biggest players in UK Aerospace at the moment? Do you think this is changing?
- How has the aerospace industry changed over the last 10 years?
- How do you feel the aerospace industry needs to react coming out of COVID?
- What are the opportunities for aerospace companies coming out of COVID?
- Do you think the aerospace supply chain is ready for Brexit?
- What are some of the ways the Aerospace supply chain help businesses diversify into new markets? What new markets is the industry looking to explore?
- Why is it important for aerospace companies to invest in safety?
- What do you think the future of UK aerospace looks like?
- What has been your biggest achievement that you are proud of?