The Enerpac Trolley has been designed and manufactured to drawing number 9485.
Safe and easy transportation of heavier loads with the Enerpac Trolley.
This trolley is fabricated from 40mm x 40mm box section and angle, the enerpac pallet unit sits inside an angle frame to prevent it falling from the trolley. The unit is fitted with 100mm castors, 2 off fixed and 2 off swivel with brakes. It also features a drip tray in the base frame to catch any oil.
Approximate overall size 1050mm (L) x 520 (W) x 880mm (H).
- Framework is made from 40mm box section, 40mm angle and a round tube formed handle.
- The open ends of the box section are capped with plastic end caps.
- The bottom shelf of the trolley can either be removable or welded in place.
- The trolley is mounted on 2x100mm swivel with brake and 2x100mm fixed castors.
- This trolley has been powder coated to 20-D-45.
Have a design and development project you want the Acres team to look at? Can’t see what you want? Need something different?
Acres Engineering is established as a leader in delivering bespoke creative engineered solutions. Many OEM’s and tier one/ two suppliers in aerospace, automotive, rail and power generation industries have chosen us as their solutions partner because of our innovative attitude towards individual challenges and commitment to continual improvement.