Cooling Cabinet Design:
The cooling cabinet consists of the following design features:
- 1100mm x 1100mm base x 322mm high framework.
- Height to the bottom of the door when open is 1900mm.
- Working height from floor level to be 770mm (same height as furnace chill plate) allowing for the waste skip to fit under the hopper.
- The door, back and two sides have been filled with 50mm thick ceramic insulation, with the door having an inspection panel fitted with Robax toughened glass.
- The door has been mounted on heavy duty drawer slides and is operated by pneumatics from a remote position. As a safety feature the door is fitted with two pneumatically operated shoot bolts to use when the door is in an open position. The Vertical door has viewing window fitted with special heat resistant glass.
- All air cylinders and cylinder monitoring switches have been tested with temporary air supply. Monitoring switch cables were laid in trunking ready for connection to circuits.
- An air failure device has been provided that restrains the vertical door utilising a safety seat belt.
- No bar across the front legs as this prevents access of waste skip.
- Document pocket on front panel as requested by customer.
- Operation instructions and spares list have been provided, 2 hard copy and 1 disc.
The cabinet has been powder coat finished in RAL 9001 Ivory to provide a hard wearing durable finish. All inside surfaces have also been powder coated.
The product has been specifically inspected; the belt has been tested and wire rope tension also checked prior to the goods leaving.
Acres Reference – 2011-05-8288
Have a design and development project you want the Acres team to look at? Can’t see what you want? Need something different?
Acres Engineering is established as a leader in delivering bespoke creative engineered solutions. Many OEM’s and tier one/ two suppliers in aerospace, automotive, rail and power generation industries have chosen us as their solutions partner because of our innovative attitude towards individual challenges and commitment to continual improvement.